Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Studio Time

As we all know, my husband is a very talented photographer. He really takes awesome pics of bike races, and has quite the flair for getting the 'poop' shots of racers. He also seems to always get the most amazing photos of the Pud, and survey shows that the Pud is BDP's favorite subject matter. I, it seems, rank low on the subject matter scale.

I have been pregnant for over 9 lunar months now, and despite being married to a photographer, it has been difficult to get pictures of my baby belly (something to do with needing better lighting, I guess my blinding white swedish belly is a little too harsh in photos). I finally kidnapped my husband and took him to a friend's studio so that he could take some artsy photos of me. Here are the results:




38 weeks and counting... back on the bike soon! I am already dreaming of riding the new roadie bike!!!

No comments: