I like it best this way. The bags under my eyes may actually go away now.
On another note - I did my first yoga practice today since I had Uli. It was HARD! My balance is off and I am not as strong as I was. It's amazing what a month will do. I will probably go back to my pre-natal DVD for a while until I am feeling a little more confident, then I will head to Shawn's for a proper class.
Finally - the last bit of good news: I was able to put my pre-preggo jeans on today! They are still tight and my loose belly still folds over the waist, but at least I can get them on! PROGRESS! BDP's setting up the bike on the trainer tonight - I can't wait to take an indoor spin on the old steel monster!
Nap time on Mom's favorite pillow. (9/28/07)
No comments:
Post a Comment