So, it may be tough to get toys for Christmas for the Uli man. We just watched the news and the recommendation from several groups was to not buy any toys from China that a child under 2 would put in his mouth. Guess we're going to have to get old fashioned and buy wooden toys and paint them ourselves. Or... buy American made - does the good old USA make toys any more???
I think I'll just get him a carrier so that we can start hiking with him after Christmas.
We're also all organic now for the munchkin's clothes. Trust me, I did not make this decision, although I was probably the catalyst for my husband's newest neuroses. Baby skin is apparantly significantly thinner than adult skin, and therefore absorbs a lot more chemicals than adult skin. No chemicals for the Uli man. We didn't have a homebirth to avoid drug exposure only to allow for chemical exposure through his clothes. Oh, and just in case you were wondering, he isn't exposed to chemicals through his food either - I only eat organic foods. Only chemicals Uli man gets is from the air... considering we live in a fairly rural area, I am thinking his exposure is not too bad.
Picture of the cutie:

No comments:
Post a Comment