I say this because it seems he prefers to be awake than asleep when the sun goes down. I have taken the boy to the pediatrician a few times to make sure all is well; she insists that he is the picture of health and that he is just manipulating us to stay awake at night. So... back to the drawing board. The kicker is that when all of this started, we thought he was teething. No teeth. Four weeks later, I think he really is teething. When will we ever get to sleep???
As an aside, the boy can gracefully ascend and descend the stairs now. Walking is all that's left to do...

Playing in a pile of oat flour today. He had a pretty good time, although he wasn't as entertained as I anticipated. Perhaps he's just too advanced for such silly past times. :)
Looking adorable after breakfast on Saturday. 'May I please be excused?'
1 comment:
HI Melanie,
You cannot image how thrilled I was to hear from you!
Michael and I thought that we had lost you!
Thank you so much for taking the time to write and tell me all about your life.
It is so wonderful to hear that you are well and that you have a husband
and a son. I am so happy for you.
Of course, we would love to see you. Will's son, wife and two grandsons live
outside of Portland, Me. and we go there from time to time.
We will definitely make an extra day the next time we come and see you!
Your generous words overwhelmed me! Yes, we are still composting here
and I have a little garden. We also both have hybrids!! other than that I
hope that we get the more"green" of the two men running for Pres.
Such a mess for whomever gets the job.
Actually, I am going to be a grandmother in March! Alex and his
girlfriend are having a baby boy and I am thrilled. (Don't know about
the not married part, but they are in their 30's, so...)
Michael is working as a research chemist at Proteo Tech outside of
Seattle.He is happy and I like his partner, Justin, very much.
I image that you have some photos that you could e-mail to me and I
would LOVE that! This is one of me Michael and Alex in Seattle last
Christmas. Will was in China.
I will be looking for those photos and remember that your son has
an Auntie in Arizona!
Much love to you and your family,
Beth
I just saw your blog. He is soooo cute.
what is your e-mail?
mine is Memphotography@mac.com
Post a Comment