My baby shower went off without a hitch yesterday at noon. My girly-friend Jen (a.k.a. Virg) out did herself yet again with a beautifully thought out spread. The tables were beautiful, with awesome Monkey Bread favors, monkey napkins, awesome flower arrangements, and great food. My mother decorated the neighborhood with balloons, my loving husband finished some last minute yard clean up, and Virg's polish husband negotiated tight corners and got all the gifts out into the yard (whew!!!). Here are some pics of the shower that my mom took, I expect to be getting some photos that Jen took shortly (as I plan to shamelessly promote her Event Planning busy-ness).
Enjoy!
Papa Monkey taking photos before he bailed for a bike ride. Too much estrogen for him...
AZ Chick and Virgilbullit pre-party. I am not supposed to be around, but I snuck back after yoga...
Final table prep before the guests arrive.
...and just in case you hadn't figured out that the theme here is Monkey's, here's your last clue: most inventive gift went to Marty and Vera for 'Monkey on a Bike.'
No comments:
Post a Comment