Yup, still preggers. Depending on how you calculate my due date, I am 4 to 9 days overdue. Brian has already decided that the monkey takes after me, since if he were to take after Brian he would have been early (Brian is always at least 15 minutes early for everything). My mother swears that if she had not been induced while pregnant with me, she would still be pregnant with me... I keep telling myself I can't be pregnant forever.
No other news of interest. I am bored out of my mind. I considered going back to work, but I talked myself out of it since they can't really give me anything to do. So, I just waddle around the house these days waiting for my son's timer to go off.
Think happy birthing thoughts for me!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hey honnie! I wish I could be there to entertain you! I would love to be able to help you waddle around and rub your feet and make sure you're not bored... Well any hoo I'm thinking productive birthing thoughts for you! Call us when he comes out! I love you!
Oh Waddling one....Everyone at work is thiking about you..I don't go two hours without hearing your name! Keep us posted! Best wishes:)
Post a Comment