Thursday, May 01, 2008

I'm Swingin'

... meaning, I am finally in the swing of things, and feel like a stay at home mom. I have been put through the wringer: my son spiked a fever, and the same day I had to deal with a blown pipe and emergency plumbing issue, I am trying to get some inventory created for Uli's Woolies and yet I still have to take the dog to the vet, clean the house, play with my son, teach him to sleep, AND maintain a social life. 

Needless to say, I am back on caffeine. 

My sister leaves for Officer Training School tomorrow morning. That seems unreal. Probably won't be real until I attend her commissioning ceremony in August. I am so proud of her. She's come a long way. Uli and I will miss her.

Here are a few pics - we've been so busy that no pics have been taken (really, I keep forgetting the camera. I suppose there are advantages to a camera phone). 

I took this picture to get a shot of the soaker, as I am trying to build a gallery for my website (still under construction). The boy is just so cute!

I can't believe how cute this picture is. My dad must really love that boy. 

No comments: