Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Froggy Pond

We've had a heat wave here since Saturday, and I can tell you this isn't the easiest way to slide into summer. One day we needed fleeces to leave the house, the next day you can't make the air-conditioning cold enough.  On Monday, it got the hottest (almost hit 100 degrees) it has been, and the power went out! Must have been the surge of electricity going to all those air conditioning units. Needless to say, it became quite hot and unbearable in the house.
So, I ran off to Wally World to buy my son a wading pool. LaLa stayed behind to watch the boy (car seat fiasco, that's another story), while I went to scour the shelves. I found the cutest little inflatable pool, which is in the shape of a little green frog. He seems to like it - we went out again and played in it today. I think he thinks its like bath time and is a little confused about why its a cold bath, but he still digs it.

1 comment:

Ben Hodson said...

Can you get like an Amber Dollar or Mercedes sign to put on the necklace. Would look way more pimp'in.